Thursday, October 27, 2011

Vote Pro Life: A short conversation with Sister Mary Clement and Francis


When l I was downtown today (see below)  I spotted two people standing quietly on either side of the High Street entrance of the Statehouse with banners reading: Vote Pro Life: One Nation Under God!

They identified themselves as Francis and Sister Mary Clement from Holy Family Church.  Francis told me that they were not affiliated with any organization.  He doesn't even own a computer.  He assured me he'd never heard of Dave Daubenmire, Mark Harrington,  Patrick Johnston, and the rest of our local obstreperous  theocrats.  I can't imagine they would have much to talk about anyway.  Sister Mary Clement and Francis were just out there urging people to "vote for honest politicians." (A pretty big order!) not threatening the general population with hellfire.

Francis told me although only two people were present, there were really five:  Sister Mary Clement, Francis, the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.



Bookmark and Share

No comments: