Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Ain't That a Shame? Pat Boone shills for an Issue 2 Yes.

Plunderbund got ahold of a robocall from Pat Boone urging us to vote YES on Issue 2

According to Pat, Issue 2 is opposed by a gazillion dollars worth of special interest boodle. If defeated, Oho's firefighters and cops will be thrown out of work. I can't cut and paste just the audio, so here is the link Plunderbund's piece.

I am distantly related to Pat Boone When I was a kid I thought it was pretty cool. I even had a pair of white bucks in his honor. Do you have any idea how much work it takes every day to keep them spiffy? Or how big they make your feet look?

Now Cousin Pat sounds like a tired old man. This is all the better K-sick could come up with?. I was at least expecting Chuck Norris.
Bookmark and Share

No comments: